Sunday, February 28, 2010

Please watch The Gift of Ordinary Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olSyCLJU3O0

My son's kindergarten teacher just sent all of the parents a link to this video.  Please watch it and remember to have a kleenex handy.  I was touched by it and am trying to remember to cherish those ordinary days that I am having with my 8 and 6 year olds.  I can remember when we brought my now 8 year old daughter home from the hospital.  We didn't know how to put the car seat in the car or how much to feed her.  She is now 8 as of yesterday and playing with her zhu zhu pets and fighting with her brother over who's turn it is on the Wii.  I already look back and miss my babies and toddlers.  They are both in elementary school now and it is going fast.  This is one of those ordinary days...

2 comments:

  1. Your house sounds like mine LOL!! I havea 12 and 8 year old, and how time fly's! Following you from the Friday hop! I have been very busy reading blogs this weekend:) Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post. Stopped by from Friday Follow. Have a great week.

    justanightowl.com

    ReplyDelete


Click here to join