Monday, April 19, 2010

Is it real??

On Saturday, my daughter and I went to Justice to get one of the ever popular (and sold out) bottle cap necklaces.  We did not get a bottle cap necklace but on the way out, I spotted what looked like a denim skirt.  As I have said before, R4 will not wear denim in any way, form, or fashion.  What looked like a denim skirt turned out to be a 95% cotton knit skort!  R4 agreed to try it on and LOVED IT!  You have never seen a mother and daughter so excited to see a knit skort.  We bought it and now R4 will look like she has on a denim skirt (and therefore fit in with her peers) but will actually be wearing a cotton knit skort!  It looks adorable too!  I will be buying several in the next size up for back to school in the fall as well.

3 comments:

  1. What a find! I will be getting Sophie the same! Thanks for posting about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy FF!

    I'm your newest follower! If you get a chance, would you please follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you from Friday Follow.

    Thanks
    Jeanette Huston
    http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

    ReplyDelete


Click here to join