Monday, May 10, 2010

New book and website for kids with Sensory Processing Disorder

Thank you to Carol Kranowitz for commenting on my blog last week!  I feel so honored!  For those of you who do not know, Carol is the author of "The Out of Sync Child".  This book has helped so many parents, counselors, therapists, and doctors in dealing with the topic of Sensory Processing Disorder.  I have quoted Carol's comments below"

"May 4, another book for parents has just been published. Joye Newman (a perceptual motor therapist) and I co-authored "Growing an In-Sync Child: Simple, Fun Activities to Help Every Child Develop, Learn and Grow" (Perigee). Our new "insyncchild.com" website will go up any minute now."  

I will be looking forward to reading this book and the website.



4 comments:

  1. Good Morning! Happy FF!
    Have a Great Weekend!

    Bridgette Groschen
    Groschen Goblins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow Carol's blog too:) She's pretty amazing! I'm here to follow you through Friday Follow:) Have a blessed day!
    http://faithonfyre.blogspot.com/2010/05/friday-follow-5142010.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to read The Out of Sync Child. My second kid was "diagnosed" with SPD
    quite a while back. He is doing GREAT now and his struggles seem more like just quirks. But I am sure there would still be something useful in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for adding this to the SPD Blog Carnival -- and glad to hear that Carol stopped by!

    :)
    Hartley
    www.hartleysboys.com

    ReplyDelete


Click here to join