Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Time...Time to go camping

Wow!  I cannot believe that school is already going to be out for the summer this week!  Time flies.  If you haven't already done so, it is also time to think about summer camps for the kiddos.  There are so many to pick from that it can be difficult to choose.  There are day camps and overnight camps, there are camps for drama, singing, dancing, sports, art, science, math, and writing just to name a few.  I have one child who would sign up for everything if she could and the other one, he is not quite sure.  There is a girl scout day camp nearby that also accepts boys if the mom volunteers.  So, I am volunteering at this camp next week so that both of my kids can participate.  It will be fun!  Also, my daughter is signed up for at least one drama camp, a writing camp, a mythology camp, and a math camp.  (We told her that if she took math camp, we would let her take the writing one.)  The educational camps are held at a local university and are half a day each.  My son is going to the girl scout camp with us and we will probably sign him up for a space day camp and swimming lessons as well.  School is going to be out, but they will be busier than ever!

2 comments:

  1. I'm Tigger hopping! Follow me too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Following you from the Tiggerific Tuesday! Blog Hop...or Bounce! I Hope you visit my Cajun blog and return the follow!
    - Jessica @ http://cajunlicious.com

    ReplyDelete


Click here to join